TOAD STATUS, NEW FORUM, GROWING COMMUNITY

Home Forums Forum TOAD STATUS, NEW FORUM, GROWING COMMUNITY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Diesel Jockey
    Keymaster

Hello all!

As you’re likely well aware, my content and forum activity is stale as heck. This is, in part, due to the fact that we are operating Tactical Outdoor Adventures by bookings larger than 8 participants only. We have also not bothered with much advertising or events as the real world occupies most of Mike and my time. So GoForToad has become a great hobby that pays our basic operating costs, and that’s about it. In the future, if we find the resources (more or less a time issue), we may look to dedicate staff to operate on a regular and staffed schedule. As of this moment I don’t see that happening.

In the meantime – we are still growing our community base and interest in outdoor airsoft adventures and related training that Mike does privately through Brake Tactical Training Solutions.

We are, as always, available for your private bookings should you find the time and need to get some great outdoor activity and fun in. We are still very well equipped to accommodate groups of up to 20 combatants. This includes all rifles, mags, ammo, LBV’s, mesh face guards and of course our compulsory ANSII rated ballistic safety glasses.

NEW FORUM
    I’ve installed a completely NEW forum with a more comprehensive and efficient user interface. This board itself has been a pain in the ass to add content, structure and customize. In prepping for what we hope to be a more active year in 2018, I’m going to give the community a little TLC to help it expand to a level that will allow for private buy, sell, trade as well as offer the user base a resource for event coordination, discussion groups, chat, private messaging etc.

The “FORUM” tab from our web site has been updated linking directly to the new boards. So current users of this board will have the option of creating and customizing a new account that will give you access to all of the components I hope to grow as well as customized private emails, messaging, barter and trade.

As I slowly get all this on track – you’re input and advice will be very welcome. To link directly to the new forum now just click below.

T.O.A.D. FORUM & MESSAGE BOARD

Your support and activity in our little community has been greatly appreciated!

Sean Didier
    Tactical Outdoor Adventures Inc.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.